01. Which is not true for Quality Circle?
a) A small group
c) Uses quality control techniques
d) Have members from anywhere in the work area
02. Which statement is not applicable to Quality Circle?
a) Small group
b) Non Voluntary
c) Grass root level
d) For self and mutual development
03. Where was Quality Circle started?
d) S. Korea
04. Primary aim of quality circle is
a) To solve company’s problem
b) To develop people
c) To improve the image of the organisation
d) To motivate people to work
05. Which is not true wrt Quality Circles concept?
a) QC is to improve the image of the organisation
b) QC is to solve the problem given by management
c) QC is for mutual development
d) QC is for people to work in teams
06. Which statement is correct as per QC Concept? Quality Circle is
a) For individual’s problem
b) A substitute for quality control department
c) For self & mutual development
d) Panacea for all ills
07. Who introduced Quality Circles in Japan?
a) Dr. Shigeo Shingo
b) Dr. Geinichi Taguchi
c) Dr. Junji Noguchi
d) Dr. K Ishikawa
08. Which of the following statement is correct?
a) Quality Circle is just a problem solving group
b) Quality Circle is a forum for discussing matters relating to industrial relation
c) Quality Circle is not a forum for grievances or demands
d) QC case study should always result in monetary saving
09. What is the primary objective of Quality Circle?
a) Keep employees occupied
b) Higher profit
c) Self and mutual development of employees
d) To solve the problem
10. To be members of the steering committee for management cadre it is
c) Formed by external agency
d) None of these