1. Which type of variation occurs when a process is in control?
2. What is the first stage in any quality improvement initiative ie Quality Circles Concept?
A. Management Commitment
B. Budget Plan
D. Associates Involvement
3. Who was generally credited with the phrase “Vital few and trivial many”?
A. Dr. K. Ishikawa
B. Dr. J. M. Juran
C. Prof. P. C. Mahalanobis
D. Dr. Genichi Taguchi
4. What is root cause analysis?
A. Something a gardener would use
B. A problem solving technique
C. One of the seven Quality Circle tools
D. Part of FMEA
5. The Mean of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
6.The Median of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
7.The Mode of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
D. There is no Mode
8. The range of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
D. There is no range
9. As per Dr. Juran what to be added in evolutionary progress to achieve revolutionary progress?
A. Continuous Improvements
B. Wobbly Improvements
C. Looped Improvements
D. Sporadic Improvements
10. Which technique may be used by QC to select a problem?
A. Ranking / Priority Method
D. None of the above