1. As per Dr. Juran what to be added in evolutionary progress to achieve revolutionary progress?
A. Continuous Improvements
B. Wobbly Improvements
C. Looped Improvements
D. Sporadic Improvements
2. Which technique may be used by QC to select a problem?
A. Ranking / Priority Method
D. None of the above
3. Which Quality Guru has created the course entitled “How to use Experimental Data” ?
A. Dr. K. Ishikawa
B. Dr. J. M. Juran
C. Dr. W. E. Deming
D. Mr. K. Ganapathy
4. A Kanban card is used to signal that:
A. Parts are needed
B. Breakdown of a Machine
C. Poor performance of an associate
D. Identification of a defect
5. The Mean of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
6. Which elementary statistical tool is a summary of variation in a product or process ?
B. Cause & Effect Diagram
C. Data Collection or Check Sheet
D. Flow Diagram
7. In ‘A’ type of problems , if the solution is also known what step has to be followed after selection of problem ?
A. Foreseeing probable resistance
B. Statistical Process control
C. Defining the problem
D. Follow-up & Review
8.The Median of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
9.The Mode of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
D. There is no Mode
10. The range of the “1, 2, 4, 7” data is:
D. There is no range