- Who has given Juran’s Trilogy?
- Which of the following Gurus choose not to seek publicity for himself in any form ?
a) Dr. J. M. Juran
b) Dr. W.E.Deming
- As per Dr. Deming , the prime requisite for achievement of any goal including quality is ____?
Ans. : Joy at work
- Who are regarded as the originator of modern graphics method?
Ans. T H Lambert & William Playfair
- What is the last step of Juran’s Project by Project method?
Ans: Control at the New Level
- What is KEI DAN REN?
Ans: An association of Japan’s Chief Executive
- In the structure of Quality Circles those first line workers , who are not the member of Quality circles are called as
Ans: Potential Members
8. A rhombus or diamond represents what aspect in a flow diagram ?
d) Data Base
9. What is Hitch Hiking?
Ans. : Building-up on others idea
- Which type of check sheet is useful in the final test of product at the end of manufacturing line ?
Ans: Product Quality Assurance Check
- On a control chart, how far are the control limits set from mean?
Ans: UCL +3 sigma & LCL -3 sigma
- Calculate the value of sigma of a process, if the value A 2R = 3.3, value of A2 = 0.577 and X = 75.2
- If most of the bars are roughly of the same height in a Pareto diagram, what does it indicate?
Ans: Data not stratified properly
- SQC Tool used for off-line Quality control is …
- What is a Range in the Control Chart?
Answer: Range is the difference between the Highest observation in the Sample to the Lowest obervation in the sample