1. Even though C&E Diagram is a verbal tool it has been recognised as a statistical tool by
d. Kei Dan Ren
2. If coefficient of correlation of two variable is 0.8, this shows that
a. There is no correlation
b. There is a strong positive correlation
c. There is a strong negative correlation
d. The difference in both the variables
3. In a scatter diagram, the closeness of the points to a central line indicates
a. Positive correlation
b. Negative Correlation
c. Lower correlation
d. Higher Correlation
4. In brain storming “Hitch-Hiking” is
a. Evaluating ideas
b. Fool Proofing the ideas
c. Making idea from other’s ideas
d. None of above
5. Scatter diagram is drawn with two variables, usually termed as
a. Independent variable and dependent variable
b. Negative variable and independent variable
c. Positive variable and dependent variable
d. None of the above
6. The most appropriate tool to study the nature of variation in process variation
a. Bar Graph
b. Pareto Diagram
7. If the least count of a balance is 2 grams and the minimum weight out of 289 packets checked is 98 grams. What should be the lower limit of the first class interval?
8. What % of value lies between plus and minus 3-sigma when the process is under normal distribution?
9. What should be the recommended number of classes or groups for 627 observations for frequency distribution for making histogram?
10. Which theory considers that work is as natural as play if it is associated with recognition?
a. McGregor’s theory Y
b. Maslow’s Theory
c. Elton Mayo’s Theory
d. Fredrick Herzberg Hygienic Factor