1. How many steps are there in the problem solving method as suggested by the QCFI.
2. How many tools have been recommended by the QCFI which arein use while practicing problem solving method?
3. Name the tool that has use many times while solving a problem.
4. Name the tool used to enable understanding of the process / flow and locate a problem.
Ans.: Flow diagram
5.Name the tool used to differentiate between vital and trivial causes.
Ans.: Pareto chart
6.Name the chart that shows the planning activity.
Ans.: Milestone Chart.
7. What is the step of the problem solving method that is to be carried out to find all the possible causes.
Ans.: Identification of causes.
8.What is the step of the problem solving method to be follow immediately after the “Developing solutions”.
Ans.: Foreseeing probable resistance
9.Name the diagram that represents graphically the relationship between two variables.
Ans.: Scatter Diagram
10.Name the tool that can be used while eliminating abnormalvariation in process output by distinguishing variations due toassignable causes from those due to chance causes.
Ans.: Control chart