Fill in the blank or answer the questions:
1. To identify shifts in process capability we can use ____________________ from basic seven tools.
2. For beginners it is difficult to systematically arrange cause, sub-cause, sub-sub cause etc in that case which type of cause and effect diagram should be used to for mapping out all the possible causes.
3. Can Brainstorming be used for preparing a list of counter measures in step 8 of PSP?
4. To study if there is any relationship between ‘Overtime’ and ‘No of Errors’ suggested tool is ______________.
5. Name the diagram which is used in case of a revision / improvement in sequence activities of a service being provided.
6. A __________________________ is used to display the relative contribution of different subcategories of data.
7. If out of total 600 rejected Locks 210 got rejected for key movement being hard, what is the % of rejection due to other reasons.
8. Which tool / techniques can be used to dissect a manufacturing of service process for better understanding and analyzing.
9. Name the elementary tool which is used to simplify data collection and ensure that no items are omitted when inspecting.
10. Draw the symbol for showing the end of the process in detailed flow diagram.