1. If least count is 1 gram, number of class are 8 and range is 19 gram, what should be class interval for making Histogram?
2. Which control chart is to be made for temperature reading?
a. X Bar – R Chart
d. U Chart
3. How many steps are there in Lean Quality Circle problem solving process?
4. Basic idea of Deming Wheel came from
a. Dr. W. E. Deming
b. Dr. W. A. Shewhart
c. Dr. J. M. Juran
d. Dr. A. V. Feigenbaum
5. What is the primary objective of Quality Circle?
a. Keep employee occupied
b. Higher profit
c. Self and mutual development of employees
d. To solve the problem
6. In which year Quality Circle was born in Japan?
7. Who assists the Quality Circle in conducting meeting?
8. The member who ask wield questions in Quality Circle meeting is jocularly called as a
9. The symbol of rectangle in flow diagram represent an
10. The diamond symbol in flow diagram represent
a. Decision taking activity
b. Data Base entry/checking activity