1. Which presentation techniques are used to show facts and also separate the ‘useful many’?
Ans: Pareto Table and Pareto Diagram
2. To identify the priority areas how many types of Pareto Analysis can be made and on what basis?
Ans: Two , based on phenomenon and another by causes
3. ______________ limits are based strictly on the variation in a manufacturing process.
4. If ranges are in control but much of the product is outside the specification it may be because of large _________________ variation.
5. Name the specific type of graphical device used to control quality characteristics when it may not be possible to measure them on a quantitative basis.
Ans: Attribute control chart
6. Collection of required information in figures for Statistical Analysis is known as ______________.
Ans: Data Collection
7. Which four-step formula was suggested by a famous quality Guru to control or minimise problem?
Ans: PDCA Cycle
8. Out of Elementary Seven Tools which one can be used for generating a list of Solutions?
9. To study if there is any relationship between ‘Overtime’ and ‘Rate of Errors’ suggested tool is ______________.
Ans: Scatter Diagram
10. Like Pareto Diagram in which facts presentation method ‘others’ or miscellaneous segment is shown at the end?
Ans: Pie Chart