- As per Dr. Juran , there are many ways and means to measure whether there has been proper adoption of TQM . But he has listed four most important measures. Out of them three are: a) Operating Procedures, b) Customer Satisfaction, c ) Financial performance.
What is the Fourth one?
Ans: Employees relations
2. As per Dr. Deming , the prime requisite for achievement of any goal including quality is ____?
Ans: Joy at work
3. Which quality Guru is credited with adding human dimension to quality?
Ans: Dr. J. M. Juran
4. Which award was given to Dr. Juran by President George H W Bush?
Ans: National Medal of Technology
5. Who has developed methods for on-line and off-line quality control?
Ans : Dr. Genichi Taguchi
6. Which quality Guru has been described as “The man who discovered quality”?
Ans : Dr. W.A.Shewhart
7. What is the first step of Juran’s Project by Project method”?
Ans: Proof of the need
8. ___________ was awarded the Deming Prize in 1960 for his contribution in developing technique for industrial Optimization.
Ans: Dr. Genichi Taguchi
9. Statistical methods were divided into three categories by Dr. K. Ishikawa. What are they?
Ans: Elementary, Intermediated & Advance
10. Statistical methods were divided into three categories by Dr. K. Ishikawa. Which Category is being used by Quality Circle ?
Ans: Elementary Statistical Methods