1. Decision symbol in a flow diagram is shown by which symbol?
2. A Rhombus or diamond represents what aspect in a flow diagram?
c. Data Base
3. The purpose of Pareto analysis is:
a. Identify key activities to be done to eliminate the causes
b. Distinguish between vital few and useful many
c. Distinguish between vital many useful few
d. None of the above
4. Which is not true for Quality Circle?
a. A small group
c. Uses quality control techniques
d. Have members from anywhere in the work area
5. Which statement is not applicable to Quality Circle?
a. Small group
b. Non Voluntary
c. Grass root level
d. For self and mutual development
6. Where was Quality Circle started?
d. S. Korea
7. Primary aim of quality circle is
a. To solve company’s problem
b. To develop people
c. To improve the image of the organisation
d. To motivate people to work
8. Which is not true wrt Quality Circles concept?
a. QC is to improve the image of the organisation
b. QC is to solve the problem given by management
c. QC is for mutual development
d. QC is for people to work in teams
9. Which statement is correct as per QC Concept? Quality Circle is
a. For individual’s problem
b. A substitute for quality control department
c. For self & mutual development
d. Panacea for all ills
10. Who introduced Quality Circles in Japan?
a. Dr. Shigeo Shingo
b. Dr. Geinichi Taguchi
c. Dr. Junji Noguchi
d. Dr. K Ishikawa