1. Name the diagram which is used in case of a revision / improvement in sequence activities of a service being provided.
2. For beginners it is difficult to systematically arrange cause, sub-cause, sub-sub cause etc in that case which type of cause and effect diagram should be used to for mapping out all the possible causes.
3. For circles apart from collection of facts, what is needed to prove or disprove the possible cause listed in a cause and effect diagram?
4. For efficient functioning of quality circles knowledge and practice of _______________ thinking is must.
5. In our problem solving efforts identification of the most frequently occurring _____________ is necessary for taking suitable counter measures.
6. Application of what should be ensured by the facilitator from the stage of generation of list of problems?
7. You can derive happiness in belonging to a group and working together through _____________.
8. Taking up the assigned role seriously, based on the action plan, will help in making __________________ successful.
9. Which step of Five-S concept is used to make the workplace clean by eliminating dirt and dust?
10. Determination of the type of storage system and layout is a result of which ‘S’ in Five-S concept.