1.A six sigma process has defect level below ______ defects per million opportunities.
2. While setting Quality objective, ________ to be considered.
a. Material quality
b. Customer need
c. Market demand
d. All of the above
3. Such setups which have single digit (in minutes) setup times are called
(A) Single setups
(B) One touch setups
(C) Minute setups
(D) None of the above
4. In a scatter diagram, the closeness of the points to a central line indicates
a) Positive Correlation
b) Negative Correlation
c) Lower Correlation
d) Higher Correlation
5. In Step 6 – ‘Identification of Root Cause” Quality Circle should do :
a) Matrix Analysis
b) Validation of causes
c) Pareto Analysis
6. Which one is not true for Quality Circle meeting?
a) Helps in generating lot of ideas
b) Helps in arriving at consensus decisions
c) Helps the ago satisfaction of a few members
d) Helps in better team involvement in implementations.
7. In X-R Chart, the value of X = 79.972 gms. No. of observations are 25, average moving range R =3.382, value of d2 = 1.128, What will be the value of standard deviation ?
8. In X-R chart, the value of X = 72.972 gms. No. of observations are 25, average moving range R =3.384, value of d2 = 1.128, what will be the value of UCL ?
9. In 1942 A F Osborn ‘How To Think Up; presented the technique
a) Brain Writing
c) Group thinking
10. For correct data analysis representative sampling is recommended. This means
a) Only best pieces should be sampled
b) Only worst piece should be samples
c) Samples covering the overall population of interest should be sampled
d) None of the above