01. What may be the causes(s) of non-value adding Transportation?
A. Poor plant layout C. Widely spaced equipment and work stations
B. Inadequate Training D. Both A & C
02. In what order data in Pareto table should be arranged for making a Pareto Diagram?
A. Ascending order C. Descending order
B. Any order D. None of the above
03. What type of Muda is it when the operator travels from one station to another?
A. Transportation C. Over processing
B. Motion D. Waiting
04. Which graph or tool is used for singling out the really serious problem(s) or Cause(s) from all the lesser ones?
A. Scatter Diagram C. Bar Diagram
B. Histogram D. Pareto Diagram
05. What is the result of waste(s) in an organization?
A. Increase in Productivity C. Poor Productivity
B. Better Efficiency D. Less Cost of Production
06. Which of following types of wastes (Mudas) is worst?
A. Transportation C. Motion
B. Overproduction D. Waiting
07. What may be the reason for the steep bend of the curve not being very predominant in a Pareto chart?
A. A rectangular plot drawn C. In certain cases, Pareto does not apply
B. Both A & D D. Stratification not done appropriately
08. Which one is not included in the list of seven wastes?
A. Overproduction B. Product defects
C. Poor product design D. Processing wastes.
09. In which step or phase a LQC team should finalise the objective (what is proposed to be achieved) reduction in waste etc.?
A. Control. C. Define
B. Measure D. Improve
10. Which term connotes waste and inefficiency?
A. Muda C. Kaizen
B. Poka-yoke D. Kanban