1. In X-R chart, the value of X = 72.972 gms. No. of observations are 25, average moving range R =3.384, value of d2 = 1.128, what will be the value of UCL ?
2. Alex Osborn has given the technique of
b) Brain storming
3. Dr. J. M. Juran defined quality as?
a) Fitness for use
b) Zero Defect
c) Customer Requirement
d) Universal Use
4. Who has made the four step of PDCA into six?
a) K. Ishikawa
b) J. M. Juran
c) P. C. Mahalanobis
d) Genichi Taguchi
5. Which type of variation occurs when a process is in control?
6. What is the first stage in any quality improvement initiative ie Quality Circles Concept?
a) Management Commitment
b) Budget Plan
d) Associates Involvement
7. Which elementary statistical tool is a summary of variation in a product or process ?
b) Cause & Effect Diagram
c) Data Collection or Check Sheet
d) Flow Diagram
8. In ‘A’ type of problems , if the solution is also known what step has to be followed after selection of problem ?
a) Foreseeing probable resistance
b) Statistical Process control
c) Defining the problem
d) Follow-up & Review
9. Which Quality Guru has created the course entitled “How to use Experimental Data” ?
a) Dr. K. Ishikawa
b) Dr. J. M. Juran
c) Dr. W. E. Deming
d) Mr. K. Ganapathy
10. A Kanban card is used to signal that:
a) Parts are needed
b) Breakdown of a Machine
c) Poor performance of an associate
d) Identification of a defect