1. Discrete variables are also called A. Continuous variables
B. Discontinuous Invariables
C. Frequency distribution
D. None of the above
2. Pareto Analysis cannot be used
A. To evaluate performance after implementation of solutions
B. To select a problem or concern
C. To generate a list of problems
D. To identify ‘useful many’ problem
3. A flow diagram drawn to understand / study the process helps the team to
A. Suggest time needed to solve problem
B, Create problems
C. Have an insight into potential bottlenecks
D. None of the aboveName the chart,
4. Which is typically used to track and monitor the progress of a project
A. Milestone chart
B. Bar Chart
C. Pie Chart
D. Line Chart
5. Name the tool, which is typically applied to identify shifts in process capability.
B. Scatter Diagram
C. Bar Graph
D. Relation diagram
6. Which one is not the responsibility of the leader?
A. Conduct meeting regularly
B. Involve al the team members
C. To organize steering committee meeting
D. Take the team towards goal
7. Which statement is correct?
A. QC is not a forum for grievances or demand
B. Is it necessary that a QC case study should always result in monetary saving
C. QC is just problem solving group
D. QC is a forum for discussing matters relating to industrial relation
8. Which of the statement is not true for Quality Circles?
A. A Small group
B. For self and mutual development
C. Is a part of TQM
D. For Solving organisational problems
9.What will be the Mean of these numbers?
3, 7, 5, 13, 20, 23, 39, 23, 40, 23, 14, 12, 56, 23, 29
10.Stratification tool is used along with……………………..
A. Pareto Diagram
B. Scatter diagram
D. All of above