Note : Fill in blank by choosing correct answers from the option given below:
1. ________________of ideas is done during brainstorming.
A. No evaluation
B. No quality check
C. No quantity check
C. No circulation
2. Dr K Ishikawa’s first visit to India was in the year _______.
3. One example of a graph having columns and line is ________ ________.
A. Bar Graph
B. Line Graph
C. Pareto Diagram
4. Before and After Milestone Chart may be shown with _________ for variation.
5. Production process classification type diagram is one of three types of ________________.
A. Cause and Effect Diagram
B. Flow Diagram
C. Brain storming
D. Scatter Pot
6. Stratification is best interpreted in ________________ form.
7. Vital Few and Useful many is a ________________ Principle.
8. Histogram shows the ________________ distribution of variation.
9. Connector symbol helps to show ________________ of the process.
10. Graphical representation of relationship between two variables is shown in a ____________ Diagram.