- __________ _________reveals the nature of relationship between two variables and their approximate strength.
- Dr Kaoru Ishikawa, popularized the industrial use of ________________, calling them one of the “indispensable tool of quality control”.
- The __________ _________is an ideal way to display data when a quality improvement team is trying to evaluate a cause-effect relationship.
- ________________ is a graphic summary of variation in a set of data.
- A ________________ is a graph in which the continuous variable is clustered into categories
- __________ _________are useful principally for showing proportions.
- With a __________ _________we can examine the logic, or lack of logic, in the sequence of steps that we use to reduce some output in the work.
- __________ _________are fundamental for any problem solving effort.
- For __________ _________formulate good questions that relate to specific information needs of the project.
- __________ _________a visual representation of the factors that might contribute to an observed phenomenon.
- The output of a __________ _________is the separation of the ‘vital few’ and the ‘useful many’.
- __________ _________ is the process of separation of data into groups.
- __________ _________is a graphical representation of relationship between two variables.
- The goals of __________are: Remove unnecessary objects and Reduce waste
- __________ is a Commonsense Approach to Low Cost Management. It focuses on MUDA elimination
- In __________ __________, Dr. K. Ishikawa, presented the idea of Quality Circles in the inaugural issue of the JUSE.
- ‘JUSE’ the apex body for the movement in Japan modified the definition of the concept in
- __________ chronic problems in an organization requires a logical and structured approach
- __________ __________means detecting a change, identifying the cause and returning the process to the status quo.
- In __________ __________the goal is to reach to a level of performance never before achieved.
- A __________ is a problem scheduled for solution.
- A __________ is visible performance deficiency in an important manufacturing, service, or business process or product.
- While identifying the __________, focus on Seven Wastes -Motion, over production, storage, transportation, correction, over processing, waiting
- Use a _________ ___________ to plan the time required for the activities before starting, and to work within a time bound frame.
- The step Define the Problem is explaining where the __________ occurs and what are the difficulties and losses incurred in a general way.
- Use of __________ __________helps in having clarity of the problem by all members. There may be some members who are not aware of the entire process.
- __________ __________is very essential because there may be certain dimensions of the problems which are not understood by all.
- __________ cause has to be established with the help of data.
- ___________________ encourages creativity to obtain variety and new ideas:
- A __________ _________is a graphic presentation of the sequence of steps that we perform to produce some output.
01 What is the primary objective of Quality Circle?
- Keep employees occupied
- Higher profit
- Self and mutual development of employees
- To solve the problem
02 Which one of the following is not a typical feature of TQM?
- Customer driven quality
- Continuous Improvement
- Action based on facts, data & analysis
- Strong inspection oriented establishment.
03 Quality Circle concept was started in India in the year:
04 What is CWQC?
05 What is the expanded form of QIT?
06 What is the last step of Juran’s Project in Milestone Chart / Activity Chart?
07 Expand the following abbreviation SQC, TQM, SPC
08 How many steps are involved in focus PDCA?
09 Application of statistical concept and techniques for control of quality in all area of a company is termed as ……………………….?
10 Dr. J.M. Juran defined quality as………………………?
Note : Fill in blank by choosing correct answers from the option given below:
1. ________________of ideas is done during brainstorming.
A. No evaluation
B. No quality check
C. No quantity check
C. No circulation
2. Dr K Ishikawa’s first visit to India was in the year _______.
3. One example of a graph having columns and line is ________ ________.
A. Bar Graph
B. Line Graph
C. Pareto Diagram
4. Before and After Milestone Chart may be shown with _________ for variation.
5. Production process classification type diagram is one of three types of ________________.
A. Cause and Effect Diagram
B. Flow Diagram
C. Brain storming
D. Scatter Pot
6. Stratification is best interpreted in ________________ form.
7. Vital Few and Useful many is a ________________ Principle.
8. Histogram shows the ________________ distribution of variation.
9. Connector symbol helps to show ________________ of the process.
10. Graphical representation of relationship between two variables is shown in a ____________ Diagram.