Note : Refer to QCFI publications and identify the coorect answer”
- Name the diagram which is used in case of a revision / improvement in sequence activities of a service being provided.
- For beginners it is difficult to systematically arrange cause, sub-cause, sub-sub cause etc in that case which type of cause and effect diagram should be used to for mapping out all the possible causes.
- For circles apart from collection of facts, what is needed to prove or disprove the possible cause listed in a cause and effect diagram?
- For efficient functioning of quality circles knowledge and practice of _______________ thinking is must.
- In our problem solving efforts identification of the most frequently occurring _____________ is necessary for taking suitable counter measures.
- Application of what should be ensured by the facilitator from the stage of generation of list of problems?
- You can derive happiness in belonging to a group and working together through _____________.
- Taking up the assigned role seriously, based on the action plan, will help in making __________________ successful.
- Which step of Five-S concept is used to make the workplace clean by eliminating dirt and dust?
- Determination of the type of storage system and layout is a result of which ‘S’ in Five-S concept.