RIGHT ANSWER OF THE QUESTIONS GIVEN BELOW:
- Which presentation technique are used to show facts and also separate the ‘useful many’
- To identify the priority areas how many types of Pareto Analysis can be made and on what basis.
- Name the specific type of graphical device used to control quality characteristics when it may not be possible to measure them on a quantitative basis.
- Application of what should be ensured by the facilitator from the stage of generation of list of problems.
- Which step of Five-S concept is used to make the workplace clean by eliminating dirt and dust.
- Which four step formula was suggested by a famous quality Guru to control or minimise problem.
- Determination of the type of storage system and layout is a result of which ‘S’ in Five-S concept.
- Name the diagram which is used in case of a revision / improvement in sequence activities of a service being provided.
- For beginners it is difficult to systematically arrange cause, sub-cause, sub-sub cause etc in cause and effect diagram in that case which method they should use.
- For circles apart from collection of facts, what is needed to prove or disprove the possible cause listed in a cause and effect diagram?
- Which tool / technique should not be used as a substitute of data?
- Which will help to represent large amount of information or data comprehensively and in a compact manner.
- Which type of data collection format are helpful in controlling defects in plastic components, glassware etc.
- In the Quality Structure, who is expected to be the Task oriented and at the same time play a parental role?
- Name the fifth step of problem solving technique?
- Who originated the theory of total quality control?
- Which tool is used to show facts and also separate the ‘useful many’?
- While developing solutions to root causes, which technique is used to show time bound & responsibility shared activity?
- Which Quality Guru visited Hero Honda, Dharuhera?
- Which statistical tool is useful for showing comparison among categories?