Fill the sentences from option given below:
- Implementation of Lean Manufacturing generally takes two to three to three year in a large ___________.
- ___________ is a replenishment system based upon the methods employed by supermarkets to refill their shelves.
- ___________ is a quality management concept to prevent human errors from occurring in the production line.
- The main objective of poke yoke is to achieve ___________.
- Poka yoke is implemented by using simple objects like fixtures, jigs, gadgets, warning devices, paper systems, and the like to prevent people from committing ___________.
- Poka yoke is at its best when it ___________, not when it merely catches them.
- Poka-Yoke is one such ___________ /methodology that averts mistakes.
- Organisations desirous of achieving excellent quality should aim at eliminating ___________.
- ___________ is a quality concept developed by Shigeo Shingo.
- Lean Manufacturing begins and ends with meeting ___________.
- ___________one of Shingo’s five basic classes of poka yoke devices.
- Osborn opined that groups could double their ___________ output with brainstorming.
- ___________ is the practice of being humble enough to admit that someone else is better at something.
- The 5 “Why” method helps to reach to the ___________ of a problem.
- One-piece-flow means one piece moves to the next ___________.
Select word(s) from option given below:
Operation, Root Cause, Benchmarking, Creative, Checklists, Customer Needs, Poka-Yoke, System Faults, Fail-Safe Tool, Prevents Mistakes, Mistakes, Zero Defects, Poka-Yoke, Kanban, Organisation