NATIONAL CONVENTION ON QUALITY CONCEPTS 2014
- Who Said this? As long as there is a work place, QC Circle activities must be continued. They are not a final for this movement.
- ______________is considered as mentor of Dr Deming?
- Which is the step in problem solving where P-D-C-A is very much required?
- Which tool / technique will help us to have clarify of the process without visiting the actual spot ?
- Which QC tool will describe the inherent variation in a process ?
- What will be the obvious conclusion about the standard which has not been revised ?
- In controlling a work it is checked by two methods, one is through results, the other is___________.
- Which is the highest motivating factor according to the hierarchical needs theory of Maslow?
- How many defective pieces will be in a lot of 30000 pieces of toy ? If the process is adjusted at 3 sigma level.
- To make histogram of 540 observations of weight of Biscuit packets were taken. Highest reading is 2 gms and the lowest reading is 93.6 gms. If the lease count of balance is 0.2 gms, what should be the first class interval?
- As long as variables are within allowable limit we attribute it to ____________.
- Pareto diagram is the combination of two types of What are these?
- Which is the last of the problem solving steps where graph may be used?
- If average defective toys are 6.2 per lot of 100 What will be the upper control limit for defective toys?
- What are the two types of thinking in brainstorming?