NATIONAL CONVENTION ON QUALITY CONCEPTS 2014
- Who Said this? “Every problem is an opportunity.”
- PDCA Cycle is also known as________________.
- Which is the first of its kind in statistical system where verbal information and not numerical data were used for problem analysis?
- Which tool / technique will help us to have clarify of the process without visiting the actual spot?
- Collection of the required information in figures for Statistical analysis of a problem is known as
- Which elementary statistical tool may be used in selection of problem?
- In controlling a work process , it is checked by two methods, name them?
- Which is the highest motivating factor according to the hierarchical needs theory of Maslow?
- How many defective pieces will be in a lot of 10000 pieces of toy ? If the process is adjusted at 3 sigma level.
- To make histogram of 630 observations of weight of Biscuit packets were taken. Highest reading is 2 gms and the lowest reading is 93.8 gms. If the lease count of balance is 0.2 gms, what should be the first class interval.
- Few observations taken for study are
- In which tool/technique compound graph is used?
- Which is the first step of the problem solving steps where graph may be used ?
- In X-R chart, the value of X=72.972 gms. No. of observations are 25, average moving range R=384, value of d2=1.128, what will be the value of UCL?
- Is suggesting opposite ideas to what has already been given permitted in Brainstorming?