Note: Fill in the blank.
- __________ _________reveals the nature of relationship between two variables and their approximate strength.
- Dr Kaoru Ishikawa, popularized the industrial use of ________________, calling them one of the “indispensable tool of quality control”.
- The __________ _________is an ideal way to display data when a quality improvement team is trying to evaluate a cause-effect relationship.
- ________________ is a graphic summary of variation in a set of data.
- A ________________ is a graph in which the continuous variable is clustered into categories
- __________ _________are useful principally for showing proportions.
- With a __________ _________we can examine the logic, or lack of logic, in the sequence of steps that we use to reduce some output in the work.
- __________ _________are fundamental for any problem solving effort.
- For __________ _________formulate good questions that relate to specific information needs of the project.
- __________ _________a visual representation of the factors that might contribute to an observed phenomenon.
- The output of a __________ _________is the separation of the ‘vital few’ and the ‘useful many’.
- __________ _________ is the process of separation of data into groups.
- __________ _________is a graphical representation of relationship between two variables.
- The goals of __________are: Remove unnecessary objects and Reduce waste
- __________ is a Commonsense Approach to Low Cost Management. It focuses on MUDA elimination
- In __________ __________, Dr. K. Ishikawa, presented the idea of Quality Circles in the inaugural issue of the JUSE.
- ‘JUSE’ the apex body for the movement in Japan modified the definition of the concept in
- __________ chronic problems in an organization requires a logical and structured approach
- __________ __________means detecting a change, identifying the cause and returning the process to the status quo.
- In __________ __________the goal is to reach to a level of performance never before achieved.
- A __________ is a problem scheduled for solution.
- A __________ is visible performance deficiency in an important manufacturing, service, or business process or product.
- While identifying the __________, focus on Seven Wastes -Motion, over production, storage, transportation, correction, over processing, waiting
- Use a _________ ___________ to plan the time required for the activities before starting, and to work within a time bound frame.
- The step Define the Problem is explaining where the __________ occurs and what are the difficulties and losses incurred in a general way.
- Use of __________ __________helps in having clarity of the problem by all members. There may be some members who are not aware of the entire process.
- __________ __________is very essential because there may be certain dimensions of the problems which are not understood by all.
- __________ cause has to be established with the help of data.
- ___________________ encourages creativity to obtain variety and new ideas:
- A __________ _________is a graphic presentation of the sequence of steps that we perform to produce some output.